- How do you define ‘influence’ and ‘influencers’? Can influence really be measured?
- How much time, attention and money should companies spend relative to marketing to influencers?
- What are the specific tactics companies can use to reach influencers?
- Which tactics used to influence customers, partners and prospects should (and/or should NOT) be used to influence influencers? Where do Influencer and Social strategies intersect – and where do they diverge?
- Tell us about some success stories – and some failures.
Here’s a recording, you can grab the podcast at the link.
- Worth the read: Identifying Influencers on Twitter (cuene.com)
- Content Marketing Case Study: Eloqua $2.5m Sales Boost With Grande Guides (pr.typepad.com)
- Social Media – Influence, Importance and Identification (visibletechnologies.com)